Free Macro Calculator
This free macro calculator, used by millions, provides you with the most accurate macros and calories for your flexible dieting goals.
It’s easy to use – simply choose your goal below and within minutes you will know how many calories and macros to eat each day.
I WANT TO LOSE FAT
Click the button below to calculate the most accurate macros for fat loss.
I WANT TO GAIN MUSCLE
Click the button below to calculate the most accurate macros for muscle gain.
I WANT TO MAINTAIN
Click the button below to calculate the most accurate macros to maintain your weight.
How to run our macro calculator
Our calculator is the best starting place for determining your calorie and macronutrient needs. Here are a few key things you can do to make sure you use the calculator as correctly as possible.
- Choose the right goal – weight loss, maintenance or muscle building.
- Choose your gender.
- Are you currently, or plan to lift weights?
- Choose your units (imperial or metric).
- Input your stats such as weight (you’ll need to hop on a scale for this to be accurate)
- Correctly select your activity level.
– Most people actually fall under “sedentary”, including jobs like nursing, hospitality (waiters/servers), and other jobs where you are on your feet. “Active” is reserved for individuals who engage in highly strenuous activity daily, such as construction workers, oil-rig works, ranch work, etc.
- Select the deficit (if fat loss) that is right for you. If in doubt, choose Moderate. Most people find larger deficits more uncomfortable than they can tolerate for extended periods.
Once you have selected your preferred macro calculator, we’ll take you to an online form which takes a few details from you in order to run the calculator. When you’ve filled everything out, you will have the option to receive your results via email, or displayed on the screen.
We recommend having your macros emailed to you for reference – we’ll send you a free copy of Eat Fantastic, our 28-page guide to flexible dieting via email along with your results! You can also sync your results with My Macros+ so you can start tracking macros straight away.