Introducing our simple and delicious Overnight Oats! This quick and easy breakfast option is made with three ingredients – rolled oats, unsweetened almond milk, and fresh Greek yogurt. With a variety of nutritious topping options, you can switch up this simple recipe with a burst of added flavor to keep you full all morning! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Simple Overnight Oats
- Low Fat
- High Fiber
- 1/4c (20g) rolled oats
- 1/4c (60ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 50g Greek yogurt
- Stir together all ingredients.
- If using berries, they might become a bit mushy if you’re having them set overnight, so you can add them just before eating if you don’t like the texture.
- This can be eaten cold or hot if you prefer.
- Banana yogurt with blueberries and/or strawberries
- Coconut yogurt with sliced almonds
- Vanilla yogurt, splash of butter extract, sprinkles and/or chocolate chips to make birthday cake or cookie dough
- Cinnamon and sugar free syrup
- Any sliced fruit
- SF pudding mix (SO many flavors!)