Craving a versatile treat that pairs well with fruits or crackers? Try our Good With Anything Peanut Butter Dip! Made with creamy peanut butter, light vanilla yogurt, and a touch of honey, it’s a macro-friendly dessert alternative. Enhance the flavor with a splash of vanilla extract.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Good With Anything Peanut Butter Dip
- Low Calorie
- 90g Peanut Butter
- 300g Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt
- 10g Honey
- Vanilla Extract (to taste,
- In a bowl mix together all the
ingredients until smooth.
Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit or crackers of
This recipe makes 8 servings and
will keep in an airtight container
for up to 5 days in the
This works well with everything
from plain chips, to strawberries
or even celery!
You Might Also Like
- You’d Be Bananas Not To Love These Banookies
- Super Simple Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Lazy Crockpot Mozarella Chicken