In search of a guilt-free dessert that won’t derail your macros? Look no further than our Nice Not Naughty Peach Cobbler, a delectable and macro-friendly delight!
Crafted using succulent, ripe peaches, a zero-calorie sweetener, and heart-healthy Bisquick, this cobbler offers a balance of delightful flavors and nourishing ingredients.
To add an extra touch of sweetness, we sprinkle a hint of cinnamon and a generous amount of rolled oats on top, ensuring it satisfies your cravings for something sweet.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Nice Not Naughty, Peach Cobbler
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- 1½ cup monk fruit (or 100g) (or
other zero-calorie sweeteners)
- 1kg Peaches (or 3.5 cups sliced
- 40g Heart Healthy Bisquick
- 175mL Vanilla unsweetened
almond milk (or 3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 40g rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 f
Spray an 8×8-inch baking
dish with cooking spray
In a bowl mix sweetener and
- In a small bowl stir together
Heart Healthy Bisquick,
vanilla milk, and 1/2 tsp
- Spread the mixture evenly in
the baking dish.
- Top with sweetened peaches
Sprinkle 40g rolled oats and
1/2 tsp cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes until
- Once cooled, cut into 8 even
portions and store in an airtight container.
You Might Also Like
- Good With Anything Peanut Butter Dip
- Protein-Rich Turkey and Broccoli Omelet
- Low Fat Bacon and Egg MI-Muffin