Whip up a fresh dip in minutes with our Quick Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip! Made using ingredients regularly found in the pantry, this easy recipe has all the classic ranch taste with an extra protein punch. Perfect for pairing with veggies or our homemade tortilla chips as a quick snack or pack it for your work lunch. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Quick Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Low Calorie
- 1 Cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried dill weed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- If possible, let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to allow the flavors to develop.
- Stir before serving & enjoy!