Check out our mouthwatering and nutritious Protein Packed Tuna Melt Sandwich! It’s a quick and fulfilling lunch idea that’s ideal for anyone keeping an eye on their macros.
The star of the show is the canned tuna, which is packed with top-quality protein. We’ve blended it with smooth Greek yogurt, finely minced red onion, and chopped celery to create a scrumptious filling.
To take it up a notch, we’ve added a layer of sharp cheddar cheese on top and seasoned it with salt and pepper to your preference. Voila! You’ve got yourself a satisfying macro-friendly lunch.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Packed Tuna Melt Sandwich
- Low Calorie
- High Protein
- 112g canned tuna (in water, drained)
- 15g red onion, finely minced
- 30g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 15g celery, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 slices of white bread (70cal per slice)
- 1 slice Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- In a bowl mix tuna, red onion, greek yogurt and celery.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top 1 slice of toasted bread with cheese and microwave for 5-10 seconds until lightly melted.
- Spread tuna mixture on other slice of bread and top with slices with melted cheese.
- You can also add other fillings such as lettuce and tomato.
You Might Also Like
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Arugula
- High Protein Banana Breakfast Pancakes
- Nice Not Naughty, Peach Cobbler