Are you looking for a yummy and filling breakfast that’s easy to make? Our strawberries and cream overnight oatmeal recipe has got you covered! It’s loaded with protein, fiber, and fruity goodness to keep you satisfied all morning.
With a mix of chia seeds, strawberries and cream oatmeal, nonfat Greek yogurt, vanilla whey protein, and vanilla protein drink, it’s a nutritious powerhouse.
Plus, you can add some fresh strawberries and blueberries to make it even tastier. Whip it up the night before for the perfect macro-friendly breakfast that’s both yummy and healthy!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oatmeal
- Low Fat
- High Protein
- 12g chia seed
- 15g strawberries & cream oatmeal (dry)
- 80g plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 15g vanilla whey (110-130 cal per serving)
- 90mL vanilla protein drink
- 30g strawberries
- 20g blueberries
- In a glass container or bowl mix together chia seeds and oatmeal.
- Add half of the protein drink and stir.
- Mix in the greek yogurt until well combined.
- Add the remainder of the protein drink and stir well.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fruit or other toppings of your choice.
This recipe can be made ahead of time and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.