Looking to start your day with a macro-friendly breakfast that’s not only packed with protein but also bursting with flavor? Say hello to our Protein-Rich Turkey and Broccoli Omelet – the ultimate breakfast powerhouse!
With a mix of ground turkey and broccoli, blended with whole eggs and liquid egg whites, this omelet will fuel your body with the energy it needs to power through your morning. Seasoned with a dash of salt and pepper, and topped with fresh red onion and creamy avocado, it’s the perfect way to add some excitement to your breakfast routine.
Give our Protein-Rich Turkey and Broccoli Omelet a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein-Rich Turkey and Broccoli Omelet
- High Protein
- 50g cooked ground Turkey (93% lean)
- 30g cooked broccoli
- 1 whole egg (50g) 95g liquid egg whites
- Salt & pepper
- 5g red onion
- 20g avocado
- Slice white bread toasted
- Heat a skillet on medium to high heat with a small amount of spray oil.
- In a bowl mix whole egg and egg white and then add to skillet.
- Evenly add meat and veg to the egg mixture.
- Leave to cook for one minute and then reduce heat to low.
- When the egg mixture has started to cook through, flip the omelet and cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Fold omelet over and plate.
- Top with red onion and avocado.
You can eat this alone or serve on a slice of toast.
You Might Also Like
- Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oatmeal
- Better Than Takeout Tuna Poke Bowl
- Lazy Crockpot Mozarella Chicken