Our Chocolate Banana Bread recipe is low in fat and packed full of nutrients, healthy fiber, and protein. This moist and succulent bread really delivers on flavor with potassium-rich banana, velvety cocoa, and sweet vanilla extract, making it a great healthy dessert option or snack! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Chocolate Banana Bread
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- High Fiber
- 100g ripe banana
- 7g light butter
- 50g chocolate whey
- 10g cocoa powder
- 1/2c (60g) self rising four
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- 1/4c (60ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) sugar free syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (banana, cocoa, or coffee extract would be great subs too)
*Optional: walnut pieces (calories not included)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C), grease a loaf pan.
- Microwave the banana and butter for a few seconds so they blend up more easily.
- Using a large bowl and mixer, mix all ingredients until there are no more big banana chunks.
- Pour into the loaf pan (top with the nuts now if you’re using them).
- Bake for ~ 20 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
**Needs to be stored in the refrigerator after it cools off.