Introducing our Protein Cookies – a great grab-and-go dessert option to satisfy any sweet tooth. Packed with protein, these cookies can be enjoyed just as they are or with a variety of tasty toppings and flavoring options such as lemon poppyseed, double chocolate, or butter pecan! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Cookies
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- 30g casein
- 3 tbsp (24g) coconut four
- 2 tbsp (30ml) sugar-free syrup
- 2 tbsp (32g) nut butter
- 1/4c (60ml) almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Stir together casein, coconut four, syrup, and nut butter.
- Using 1 tbsp at a time, add milk until a dough forms. You may need more or less milk depending on your protein powder and four.
- Shape 12 cookies (~18g each, or you can make them bigger if you prefer), press them about ¼” fat and add any toppings before baking.
- Bake 8-10 mins. You want them to be baked just enough that they aren’t gooey, let them firm up while cooling.
*These should be stored in the refrigerator once cooled.
Topping ideas (calories not included):
- Chocolate chip, chocolate chips + mini marshmallows (S’mores!), macadamia nut, M&M’s
- Birthday cake: 1/2 tsp each butter and vanilla extract, sprinkles
- Oatmeal raisin: raisins and a sprinkle of quick oats in the dough (you may want to cook the oats first if you’re making a batch of just oatmeal raisin.)
- Snickerdoodle: 1 tbsp 0 Calorie sweetener + 1 tbsp cinnamon, mix and roll each cookie in the mixture
- Butter pecan: 1 tsp sugar free syrup and chopped pecans
- Lemon poppyseed: dash of lemon extract to the dough and poppyseeds
- Peanut Butter: 12g PB2 and another 1-2 tsp of milk (this should be enough for the whole batch)
- Double chocolate: 2 tbsp cocoa and 1/2 tbsp melted light butter