Try our Protein Fluff recipe for a super light and high-in-protein dessert! Think slightly frozen fluffy clouds of protein deliciousness, so light in texture and low in calories that you can top this heavenly bowl with a variety of toppings! Add blended frozen fruit for added goodness, PB2 for a peanut flavoring, or crushed cereal for added crunch. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Fluff
- Low Fat
- Low Carb
- Low Calorie
- High Protein
- 30g casein
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
*You can substitute diet soda to save even more cals, but be careful when opening the blender lid as it may ooze out due to the pressure.
- Using a blender or hand mixer on the highest speed, mix all ingredients for ~ 3 minutes until thickened.
- Add a couple of crushed ice cubes and continue blending for a little extra volume.
**This doesn’t really keep well, you can freeze it for a bit but it isn’t something that will hold up for meal prep.
Flavor/Topping ideas (calories not included):
- Blend in any frozen fruit, or use fresh fruit as a mix-in
- PB2 can be blended in
- Any flavored extract
- Crushed cereal, cookies, stray leftover Halloween candy…