Begin your morning with a protein-packed punch by indulging in our High Protein Banana Breakfast Pancakes. These yummy pancakes are not only easy to whip up but also ideal for a speedy and macro-friendly breakfast.
Add your own touch by adding your preferred fruits, low-calorie syrups, and yogurt as toppings to savor a delicious and satisfying start to your day.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for High Protein Banana Breakfast Pancakes
- Low Calorie
- High Protein
- 1 Banana (approx. 100g)
- 2 eggs (approx. 100g)
- 20g protein powder (100-120 cal/scoop)
- Low-cal cooking spray
Fruit of choice
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat with a small amount of spray oil.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients on high until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour batter into frying pan, you can make the pancakes any size you desire (This recipe makes approximately 4 small pancakes or one large).
- Fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
Enjoy with toppings of your choice. The batter can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.