Introducing our Protein Jello Parfait – a light and creamy dessert that packs a delicious protein punch! Enjoy this sugar-free jello base topped with sugar-free pudding mix and layers of creamy fresh Greek yogurt with any additional mix-ins such as fresh fruit or granola for crunch and bursts of flavor. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Jello Parfait
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- High Protein
- 1 package sugar-free jello
- 2 cups (450g) plain Greek yogurt or Cottage (divided)
- 16g sugar-free pudding mix
The end macros will vary based on the amounts you use and different mix-ins. Most range between 10-15g carbs, 0-2g fat, and 10-15g protein (just 80-140 cals per jar depending on the combination)
- Make the jello as directed and divvy up the mixture between 5 mason jars, chill for ~ 4 hours.
- Stir in 8g pudding mix per 225g yogurt.
- Layer the yogurt and any additional mix-ins as you see fit. Use more or less, add extra flavor layers if you like. This is totally customizable to whatever suits your tastes.
Mix In Ideas:
- Graham crumbs (great for key lime or cheesecake)
- Cereal/granola (put this on the very top or just as you’re about to eat it, as it’ll get mushy)
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream