Introducing our Protein No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites: a delicious dessert with all the Oreo cheesecake goodness in a tiny bite! Whipped up with fat-free cream cheese, fat-free Cool Whip, Oreo Thins, and a mix of whey protein and casein for that extra nutritious kick and cheesecake thickness. These small bites are great to freeze and will be a big hit with all the family. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
Ingredients for Cheesecake Batter
- 62g (2 Scoops) Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 30g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30g Powdered Sugar Substitute
- 54g Fat Free Cool Whip
Ingredients for Oreo Crust
- 12 Oreo Thins Or Roughly 4 Regular Oreo Cookies
- Let your cream cheese and cool whip sit out at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to soften slightly.
- In the meantime, separate out your Oreo cream and Oreo cookies by simply scraping the filling out. Add your filling to a bowl and set your Oreo cookies aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to mix together all of your cheesecake ingredients adding the protein mix last.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 2-4 hours, or overnight to help turn the mixture from a frosting consistency to something scoopable.
- Once the cheesecake filling sets, it’s time for the coating. Take the Oreo cookies you set aside, add them to a sealable bag, and smash them into Oreo crumbs. Add the Oreo crumbs to a bowl.
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to scoop out portions of the cheesecake mixture, drop them into the Oreo cookie crumbs, then roll them into balls. The mixture will be very sticky, but once coated in the cookie crumbs, they’ll be easy to form into bites.
- Continue until you’ve used the entire mixture, which should be roughly 23-25 servings.
- Once all the bites are completed, add your bites to the fridge or freezer for 1 more hour. You can keep these stored in the fridge, but they firm up much better in the freezer*.
*The bites will be fully frozen when stored in the freezer, but a few minutes out at room temperature is all they need to soften up and be ready to eat!