Introducing our Protein Puppy Chow recipe: a deliciously nutritious spin on the classic snack and dessert! Packed with protein goodness, this macro-friendly treat contains a delightful blend of Chex, whey protein powder, chocolate PB2, and powdered sugar. For an extra indulgent touch, we coat it with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter. Perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings and fueling your day with a burst of energy! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Puppy Chow
- Low Calorie
- High Fiber
- High Protein
- 126g Chex Rice Cereal
- 85g Chocolate Chips
- 30g Peanut Butter
- 23g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 30g Chocolate PB2
- 22g Powdered Sugar
- Weigh out the Chex in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the whey protein powder, chocolate PB2, and powdered sugar in a large zip-seal bag. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each one until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted together. Be careful not to burn it!
- Pour the melted mixture over the cereal, and toss until all the cereal is evenly coated. Transfer the cereal to the plastic bag and toss until each Chex is evenly coated.
- Best stored in an airtight container.