Introducing our Chicken Parmesan – an Italian inspired healthy and delicious, high-protein dinner option. Enjoy this tasty baked chicken breast coated in crispy bread crumbs, a little parmesan, and Italian seasoning, topped off with a tangy tomato pasta sauce and served alongside pasta, or for a lighter option spaghetti squash. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Chicken Parmesan
- Low Fat
- High Protein
- 113g chicken breast
- 10g bread crumbs
- 5g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4c (60g) red pasta sauce
(Macros for just the chicken and sauce)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix the bread crumbs, seasoning, and half of the parmesan in a shallow bowl. Coat the chicken on both sides.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Spoon half of the pasta sauce on top of the chicken (save the other half for the pasta) and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake for an additional ~ 5 mins.
- Serve with pasta or spaghetti squash.
You Might Also Like
- Super Simple Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie
- Taco Tuesday Turkey Salad