Introducing our macro-friendly fluffy protein waffles—a delightful and nutritious way to start your day. Made with self-rising flour, whey, Greek yogurt, eggs, unsweetened applesauce, and a touch of vanilla extract, these waffles are light, fluffy, and packed with protein.
Get ready to treat yourself to a delicious breakfast that will keep you energized throughout the morning.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Fluffy Protein Waffles
- Low Fat
- High Protein
- 30g self-rising flour
- 10g whey
- 3 tbsp (45g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron or pancake griddle.
- Mix the dry ingredients first to avoid clumping. Slowly add the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Pour the batter on the waffle iron and let it cook until it’s golden brown.