Introducing low-carb chicken and waffles—a delicious twist on a classic dish. Made with casein, almond flour, baking powder, egg, Greek yogurt, and 0-calorie sweetener, these waffles are low in carbs but high in flavor. Get ready to savor a satisfying meal that fits your healthy lifestyle.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Low Carb Chicken And Waffles
- Low Carb
- High Protein
For the waffles:
- 15g casein
- 2 tbsp (14g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 30g plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp 0 Cal sweetener
For the chicken:
- 8g Shake’N’Bake or seasoned bread crumbs
- 113g chicken (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) .
- Coat the chicken pieces in Shake’N’Bake, lay them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for ~15 mins or until crispy.
- Preheat waffle iron or pancake griddle.
- Mix the dry ingredients first to avoid clumping. Slowly add the wet ingredients until well
- Pour the batter on the waffle iron and let it cook until it’s golden brown.