Try our low-carb Spaghetti Squash and Meatball recipe for a satisfying and nutritious Italian-style dinner. Lean ground beef is mixed with protein-rich egg, bread crumbs, salty parmesan, and Italian seasoning before being baked in the oven to perfection. Serve in a rich tomato sauce with Spaghetti Squash for a low-carb option. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Low Carb
- High Protein
For the meatballs:
- 339g lean ground beef (93/7)
- 1 egg
- 15g bread crumbs
- 10g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl, forming ping-pong-sized balls (or bigger or smaller if you prefer!). Line them on the baking sheet so they aren’t touching.
- Bake for ~ 15 mins or until done. Adjust your bake time depending on how big they are.
- Serve with spaghetti squash (or regular pasta) and pasta sauce.
You Might Also Like
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- You’d Be Bananas Not To Love These Banookies
- High Protein Banana Breakfast Pancakes