Whip up our super-easy, macro-friendly Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza for a quick and delicious dinner. Made with just four simple ingredients—crescent rolls, egg whites, shredded mozzarella cheese, and ranch mix—this recipe is not only packed with protein but also bursting with flavor! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- 1 (8-oz.) can of reduced-fat Crescent Rolls
- 2.5 cup egg whites (600g)
- 3/4 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese (84g)
- 1 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix or make your own with 1 tsp of each: onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Open Crescent Rolls and place along the bottom of the dish. Press down to spread and even out along the bottom and part of the sides of the dish. Try to seal the seams as much as possible to form a good base.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add egg whites and ranch seasoning. Briefly whisk egg whites to mix in the season and to fluff them up.
- Pour the egg whites over crescent rolls and place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg whites have fully cooked and crescent rolls are starting to turn golden brown.
- Take out and sprinkle with the shredded cheese before placing them back in the oven. Bake for a few more minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This is great reheated (if there is any left over!) in an air fryer for 4-6 minutes to get a good crisp. Will keep in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.