Introducing our Low-Fat Chicken Alfredo – a nutritious and flavorsome dinner option! Enjoy tender grilled chicken breast with nutrient-rich broccoli all lightly tossed in a creamy Alfredo sauce with either baked spaghetti squash for a lighter option or pasta for a delightful, macro-friendly dish. Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Low-Fat Chicken Alfredo
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- High Fiber
- High Protein
- 113g chicken breast
- 85g broccoli
- 60g light Alfredo (Classico brand)
- 150g (baked weight) spaghetti squash OR 56g (dry weight) pasta
Spaghetti squash: 250 Calories : 30P | 20C | 6F
Pasta: 400 Calories : 35P | 50C | 7F
To make Spaghetti Squash:
- Slice in half and de-seed a squash. Coat the flesh in olive oil and bake for an hour at 400°F (205°C).
- Use a fork to shred the “noodles”
- If using regular pasta, just cook it to the directions on the box (remember to adjust your macros as above if choosing pasta)
For the chicken:
- Grill the chicken, or bake at 375°F (190°C) for ~ 15 mins.
- Boil the broccoli until cooked
*Tip* – Lemon pepper seasoning adds a great kick to this dish!