Our Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Arugula is a perfect combination of flavors and nutrition. This pasta dish is made with simple ingredients such as creamy ricotta and peppery arugula. The addition of tangy lemon gives it a refreshing and bright taste, making it a perfect choice for a light summer macro-friendly lunch or dinner.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Arugula
- High Protein
- 440g pasta, any shape
- 430g whole-fat ricotta cheese
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 40g parmesan cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 170g Arugula
- Cook pasta until slightly firm, drain, and return to saucepan.
- In a small saucepan, heat over medium heat until hot, ricotta cheese, juice, and zest of 1 lemon, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, a pinch of salt,
liberal helping of black pepper.
- Add mix to saucepan.
- Add arugula and stir well.
This recipe makes 2 300g servings.
You can substitute pasta for edamame or chickpea pasta for different macros.