Our cozy and macro-friendly white bean chicken chili is a flavorful and filling meal with tender chicken, zesty spices, and healthy beans. Perfect for a quick dinner or comforting lunch, it’s a delicious and nutritious option.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for White Bean Chicken Chilli
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- High Protein
- 70ml olive oil
- 50g onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 565g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tbsp jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cans great northern beans
- 7 cups chicken broth
- In a large pan add tbsp olive
oil, onion, garlic, jalapeno and
chicken breast. Sauté until
the chicken is cooked.
- Add parsley, cumin, oregano,
paprika, and cayenne pepper
to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 4 cans of beans and 7 cups of chicken broth and cook until hot through.
- For a thicker chilli mash the beans or add a cornstarch slurry.
This recipe makes approximately 2 300g services.
Serve with rice or a side of your choice.