This macro-friendly burrito bowl is a delicious and colorful mix of mixed greens, rice, ground turkey, kidney beans, and avocado.
Seasoned with zesty taco seasoning and topped with tangy diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar, it’s packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Plus, it’s bursting with flavor and goodness that your body will thank you for!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Bursting with Goodness Burrito Bowl
- High Protein
- 8g taco seasoning
- 20mL water
- 120g cooked ground Turkey (93% lean)
- 100g romaine or mixed greens
- 120g cooked rice
- 30g diced tomato
- 45g rinsed kidney beans
- 28g shredded cheddar (reduced fat)
- 30g avocado
- Lime slice for garnish
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with water and add to cooked ground turkey, stirring well until turkey is coated.
- To a large bowl add romaine and cooked rice.
- Top with diced tomatoes, kidney beans, cheese and avocado.
- Add turkey mix to the bowl and garnish with a slice of lime.
You can use ground beef or chicken in this recipe for a different take. Try replacing the rice with cauli-rice or low carb alternative to reduce the calories.