This macro-friendly turkey salad is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for those who are looking to maintain a balanced diet while still enjoying their favorite foods. With its fresh ingredients and bold flavors, this salad is a satisfying and guilt-free option that can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast, a health-conscious individual, or simply looking for a tasty meal, this turkey salad is the perfect choice to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day.
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Taco Tuesday Turkey Salad
- High Protein
- 100g cooked lean (93%) ground Turkey
- 6g Taco seasoning
- 20ml water
- 60g chopped Romaine
- 15mL Ranch (or low fat ranch)
- 15g Red onion
- 45g Red kidney beans (drained and rinsed) (or black beans)
- 15g Shredded low fat extra sharp cheddar
- 14g Doritos, roughly crumbled
- In a small separate bowl: mix 6g Taco seasoning with 20ml water
- Reheat cooked ground turkey in the microwave and add in taco seasoning mix.
- In a large bowl add chopped Romaine, Ranch and red onion and lightly toss.
- Add marinated turkey, red kidney beans, shredded cheese and mix well.
- Top with crumbled Doritos for added crunch.
Try switching out turkey for beef and experimenting with different cheeses or adding some jalapenos for extra spice!