Introducing our super quick and easy Cinnamon Roll Oats Mug Cake. Made with high-in-fiber coconut flour, hearty rolled oats, warm cinnamon, and protein-packed egg white, topped with vanilla and almond milk icing. This recipe is a great choice for a sweet, macro-friendly breakfast ready in just under two minutes! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Cinnamon Roll Oats Mug Cake
- Low Fat
- High Fiber
For the mug cake:
- 1/4c (20g) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (8g) coconut flour (works with whole wheat flour too)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg white (46g)
- 2 tbsp (30ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp sugar free syrup
For the icing:
- 10g vanilla casein
- 1 tbsp 0cal sweetener
- 2 tbsp (30ml) almond milk
- In a microwave-safe bowl or large mug, stir together all ingredients for the cake. Cook for ~ 1:00, stir and cook for another 30 seconds or so until it’s fluffed up a bit.
- Stir together the icing ingredients, you may need a little more milk depending on your casein. You can put the icing in the fridge if you want it to thicken more like a frosting, or warm it up for a few seconds and pour it on the mug cake