Our Protein Baked Vanilla Cheesecake makes a great dessert option to share with a friend! Made with fresh Greek yogurt, fat-free cream cheese, egg, sweetener, and vanilla extract, you can enjoy this creamy dessert with or without a Graham cracker crust for a lighter option. Mix in fresh fruit berries, chocolate chips, or crunchy nuts for added nutrition before baking, and enjoy chilled from the refrigerator! Discover more recipes like this in our cookbook!
Want to see more macro-friendly recipes like these? Sign up below and we’ll send you our FREE cookbook!
Recipe for Protein Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
- Low Fat
- High Protein
For just the cheesecake:
- 1/2c (113g) plain greek yogurt
- 84g fat free cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp 0 calorie sweetener
Graham cracker crust:
- 2 crushed graham crackers (31g)
- 2 tbsp (28g) light butter (melted)
110 Calories – Without crust – 15P | 8C | 2F
215 Calories – With crust – 16P | 20C | 8F
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C), grease a small loaf pan or 6” round pan.
- With a mixer on low speed, mix together the yogurt, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add in the egg and sweetener and mix just until blended.
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish. You can add in any goodies you want baked into the cheesecake (sliced fruit, nuts, chocolate chips)
- Bake for ~ 30 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave it in there for another 30 minutes before removing.
- Let it cool for another 15 minutes, then refrigerate for several hours until it’s set (overnight if possible)
- You can eat this right out of the pan without the crust, it’s got a firm enough texture that you can slice it and it will hold up if you’re careful. A springform pan makes it much easier to do that way.
To make the crust:
- Combine the crumbs and butter, pat firmly into a greased baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 5-10 mins or until golden brown.